Each of my couples are unique in their ideas and plans for their marriage and I take pride in listening to you so as to create and provide a truly memorable ceremony for you and your guest.
Please ring or email me so we can have a chat about what you would like, see if I am available for your planned date and make arrangements for an obligation free meeting at which we can get to know one another a little, and I can advise you of the legal requirements which you must meet.
Be aware that the NOIM *- The Notice of Intention to Marry – MUST be completed by one or both of the couple and in the celebrant’s hands one month prior to the wedding day so it is best if you contact a celebrant as soon as you have decided on a date. (The * NOIM can be downloaded from the web).
On the day of your wedding I use my own battery operated PA system with CD and USB facility to ensure everyone can hear the words you have chosen. An additional microphone is available for readers. I arrive at the venue well before the arranged wedding time, conduct a professional ceremony, supply you with the certificate and ceremony copy, and complete and lodge all paperwork to register your marriage.
Also included in my Quoted Price
- the ceremony including all paperwork and assistance in creating it as you want
- a short rehearsal- which I recommend— particularly if it is a large group
- marriage certificate and a presentation copy of ceremony.
- signing table with a cover to the ground, optional chair with cover and cushions
- ring cushions, ring bag (for ring warming), candles and holder, vases available for use at the ceremony, sunset /sunrise times, traditional wedding music and other selected songs
- A deposit is requested at the time of lodging the NOIM and the remainder to be paid 1 week prior to the wedding
- Travel for two return trips to all towns within 40kms is included. Over 40kms we can negotiate a fair fee.
CREATING THE CEREMONY:
Once we have had our meeting the fun of putting your ceremony together begins. We can meet as often as you like or complete it all by email / phone contact. Your ceremony can be as simple as just a few words between yourselves and your witnesses or it can be grand and include all the ideas that you have been saving up for your day.
Adding information that is unique to you as a couple enables me to create a ceremony which is more realistic and appropriate to yourselves and your guests so I willingly listen and consider how to best incorporate your ideas – be it family tradition, different beliefs or just that notion you have been saving up for your special day. I can also offer ideas that may enhance your wedding, give it a special touch to make it a more memorable occasion and help you include family members, children and friends on the day.
Thank you for considering me as your celebrant. Do not hesitate to contact me for further information and please advise me as soon as you can if you wish to confirm a booking.
In accordance with the Code of Practice and The Marriage Act
- All paperwork is kept in locked cabinets and computer files are password protected
- All marriages will be completed with a high standard of service and professionalism and in accordance with the requirements of the above Code and Act.